Jepret-jepret.

Photo : Hana Madilla Awaliyah.
Edit : Hana Madilla Awaliyah.
Lokasi :Rumah Hana Madilla Awaliyah.






With you at the end of summer, our future dreams,
and our great hope, I won’t forget them.
I believe we’ll meet again in August of ten years later.
I knew about how you screamed “Thank you!” from the bottom of your heart
until the very end.
You held your tears back and said goodbye with a smile…it was painful right?
Our greatest memory…




 



Because first love is beautiful,
a first love is a flower
Blooming widely when spring comes –
dazzling like a flower
Like a young child,
a first love is inexperienced
Because you can’t unconditionally give and take love...









 



Following the flower petals that yield to the sky
When I meet you, I can tell you now that I longed for you
I long for you so I couldn’t forget you
My love has all burned up and the only thing remaining
Are the exhausted scars from waiting
I cannot forget a person like you
Only tears fall

1 komentar:

Welcome to Waikiki (으라차차 와이키키) Review DJD

Setelah di awal tahun 2017 lalu, drama korea Voice menjadi drama favoritku.. nah, awal tahun ini ada drama Welcome to Waikiki Welcome to W...